“Skincare” is not like clothing that has a free size to choose and finish. Have you ever tried using the cream on a friend’s girlfriend because she said it was good? But it appears that we are grumpy. Plus it’s full of rashes. That’s because everyone’s skin is different. Therefore, it is imperative to choose beauty products that are suitable for your skin type and help solve each individual’s problems on the right spot. Let’s take a look at what products are suitable for each skin type, and MIRROR has a list of the best skin care products for 2020 so you can choose to shop for all your beautiful skin.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
Girls’ sebaceous glands With oily skin, it is larger and produces more oil than the average person. Which is most often caused by heredity that we may not be able to change. But don’t lose hope because we can choose skin care that alleviates the problem for us. Skin care routine for girls In this group should focus on removing excess oil. without damaging the natural coating on the surface layer
– Wash your face with skin cleansing products. Sulfate-free gel cleanser. Most likely to respond to oily skinned girls.
– Opt for an alcohol-free toner. And a mixture of sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid that has good water absorption efficiency. Helps to moisturize the skin, including Witch Hazel that helps tighten pores. Reduce oiliness on the face without making the skin dry and tight.
– Many young women misunderstand that. “Moisturizers” are rarely needed for people with oily skin. But in reality, dehydrated oily skin produces more oil than usual to replace it. So anyone with oily skin still needs to apply a moisturizer. You just have to choose a product that has a light creamy texture and is Oil-Free formula or contains Glycerin that helps to add moisture to the skin well without clogging pores.
– For sunscreen, women with oily skin are advised to try products with the word “Zinc Oxide” on the label because they are formulated to give a matte finish. Not sticky like other sunscreen formulas.
– Try a serum containing “retinol” as it can help your pores look smaller with continued use. It also helps to remove wrinkles to look faded as well. secretly whispered that it should gradually Increase the frequency of use accordingly. so that the facial skin has time to adjust
Recommend facial cream, good for oily skin.
Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Pore Minimizing Serum
A clear, fast-absorbing gel serum reduces excess oil and tightens pores. Including reducing clogging of pores which is the cause of acne. Helps reduce clogging of the sebaceous glands and helps reduce the appearance of pimples. After applying, it’s not greasy. Suitable for oily and combination skinned people.
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX
When it comes to pre-serum, everyone must think of Sulwhasoo First Care as the first skin care. To prepare the skin for better absorption of the next cream and stimulate blood circulation Claims that skin will absorb other nourishing creams. Up to 3 times better. There are many herbal extracts such as Chinese peony root. Indian lotus seeds and rhubarb root
Hada Labo Blemish & Oil Control Hydrating Lotion
Some people think that Hada Labo is suitable for dry skin people only. But now he has many recipes. For oily and acne-prone skin, there’s also Blemish & Oil Control Hydrating in the green bottle. It is a formula that helps control excess oil, reduce acne and redness, and moisturize the skin. but not greasy Oily skin can be used comfortably. No worries.
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
This nourishing cream from the quality brand Kiehl’s is a light gel texture that is comfortable on the skin, adding moisture to the skin for up to 24 hours, as well as controlling oiliness on the face. balance the skin Can be used by both normal and oily skinned people. Sensitive skin can use it because it is free of fragrances, parabens and colorants.